CSA Members have the option to pick-up our fresh, local, organic veggies weekly or every other week. Your CSA Membership purchase before October helps us fund the work needed to bring you the best produce in Tampa Bay throughout fall, winter and spring.
WHAT’S IN YOUR CSA
The CSA farm share is a portion of the farms harvest each week, or every other week. You will receive a variety of local, organic, fruits and vegetables harvested at their seasonal peak. Check out the bountiful boxes from last season!
Our collaboration with Trail Bale Farm went great last year! Again this season, our members can add to their CSA:
fresh, local, organic, soy-free, free-range chicken
fresh, local, organic, soy-free, free-range eggs
And from Providence Cattle Company, members can add to their CSA:
grass-fed ground beef
HOW TO CURATE YOUR CSA
1. Find your preferred CSA pick-up location.
2. Select your share items below and “add to cart.” Fill out our application choosing your pick-up location, the conditions of our CSA, and your contact information.
2. Pay your non-refundable deposit by Phone (813) 841-8003, or Online below to reserve your spot! The deposit amount is half of your total CSA share price. In need of a special pricing option, call us, we’re flexible!
3. The remaining amount of share must be paid on the date of your first pick-up. CSA pick-up will be begin the second week of October through the second week of May at your desired location.
4. Once you begin picking up your local, organic veggies, we’ll start sharing recipes that highlight our favorite way to prepare them!
VEGETABLE SHARES ARE SOLD OUT!!
To join the wait list, please add your name and email here: